Dubai School of Government
Content Management and Custom Development
- A well articulated design displaying all information effectively.
- Fully functional content management facility with browser-based WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing and publishing with no need for technical knowledge.
- Executive Education section with online facilities to apply for a program and fee payment for the students.
- An independent customized solution for library management.
- Multilingual content (English and Arabic) support.
- Redesigning and creation of web pages section and sub-sections.
- Facility to upload data such as doc, spreadsheets, presentations, images and multimedia without any restriction.
- Facility to add/edit news/events/publications/press releases/media citations/newsletters/multimedia at will.
- Displaying related news/events/publications/multimedia with each corresponding item.
- Displaying RSS feeds and podcasts.
- Facility to add/edit/ and display faculty/researcher/staff in any order.
- Scope for future development and scalability.